PoleCM [Civil-Military Innovation Network] provides strategic advisory and government relations services to businesses that offer innovative solutions for security, defence and strategic civilian sectors.
We leverage our broad-ranging expertise in policy and regulatory issues, as well as our extensive network of business and institutional contacts, to support clients’ policy or market projects.
We understand the close interdependence between policy and market, and between international institutions and their member countries. As such, we help clients implement a thorough, yet focused, approach by:
- Identifying short-, medium-, and long-term market opportunities in the public and private sectors
- Addressing political, regulatory or doctrine-related issues that can affect market uptake and acceptance, especially when new technologies are proposed
- Identifying and communicating with the right stakeholders
- Understanding and adapting strategies to political, cultural and organisational particularities
By working with us you will:
- Accelerate market uptake through an integrated government relations approach
- Navigate multinational and national decision-making processes
- Identify and understand the role of each stakeholder in these processes, adapt your approach and communication strategy accordingly
- Identify and address market barriers related to national or international regulations, organisational culture, or novelty of the technologies/ services proposed
- Identify reliable business partners at local level